Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.10 in
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
CW2998 Mammoth Lakes (C2998)
Lat: 37.65117°N Lon: 118.97617°W Elev: 7976ft.
Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Snow showers, mainly before 11am. High near 38. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 33. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE