Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
CW2998 Mammoth Lakes (C2998)
Lat: 37.65117°N Lon: 118.97617°W Elev: 7976ft.
2 Miles NNE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE