Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 6 mph
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Stuart Powell Field Airport (KDVK)
Lat: 37.58 Lon: -84.77 Elev: 1022ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of rain and sleet before 10pm, then rain, snow, and sleet likely between 10pm and 1am, then rain after 1am. Low around 33. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Rain, mainly before 1pm. High near 42. Southeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boyle County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE