Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.83 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Stuart Powell Field Airport (KDVK)
Lat: 37.58°N Lon: 84.77°W Elev: 1022ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Scattered showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 54. South wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Periods of rain showers before 2pm, then scattered rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 55. Breezy, with a southwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming northwest 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Wednesday Night Scattered rain and snow showers before 8pm, then a slight chance of snow showers between 8pm and 2am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Wind chill values as low as 7. Northwest wind 13 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 37. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boyle County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE