Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in (1024.0 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Livermore, Livermore Municipal Airport (KLVK)
Lat: 37.69278 Lon: -121.81444 Elev: 397ft.
11 Miles E Livermore CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 41. North wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 27. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE