Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedN 8 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667 Lon: -118.83333 Elev: 7129ft.
6 Miles ENE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 39. North wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 44. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE