Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667 Lon: -118.83333 Elev: 7129ft.
10 Miles ENE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 12. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 44. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE