Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 2 MPH
- Barometer29.75 in
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
CW2998 Mammoth Lakes (C2998)
Lat: 37.65117 Lon: -118.97617 Elev: 7976ft.
6 Miles NE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow. Low around 13. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Saturday Snow showers. High near 21. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE