Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 28 G 37 MPH
- Barometer29.66 in
- Dewpoint-6°F (-21°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667 Lon: -118.83333 Elev: 7129ft.
7 Miles ENE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 21. Breezy, with a west wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 29. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE