Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Livermore, Livermore Municipal Airport (KLVK)
Lat: 37.69278°N Lon: 121.81444°W Elev: 397ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 68. West northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 43. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE