Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.5 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Livermore, Livermore Municipal Airport (KLVK)
Lat: 37.69278 Lon: -121.81444 Elev: 397ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 24. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. South wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 34. West southwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE