Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 5 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
LIVERMORE FIRE DEPARTMENT (TT060)
Lat: 37.6925 Lon: -121.9225 Elev: 314ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 37. South southwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. South wind 6 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 46. Light northeast wind.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE