Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 3 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
LIVERMORE FIRE DEPARTMENT (TT060)
Lat: 37.6925°N Lon: 121.9225°W Elev: 314ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Calm wind becoming northeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE