Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Mammoth Base (Main Lodge) (MTH04)
Lat: 37.650547 Lon: -119.037654 Elev: 8915ft.
4 Miles NNW Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 25. Blustery, with a north wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Low around 15. Blustery, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. North wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. North wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE