Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 10 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.1 mb)
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stockton, Stockton Metropolitan Airport (KSCK)
Lat: 37.88972°N Lon: 121.22361°W Elev: 30ft.
3 Miles S Tracy CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming west southwest in the evening.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE