Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNW 17 G 26 MPH
- Barometer29.75 in
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill3°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Mammoth / June Lakes (KMMH)
Lat: 37.61667 Lon: -118.83333 Elev: 7129ft.
13 Miles ENE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. West wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3. West wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 29. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE