Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedNE 13 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.843333 Lon: -118.478528 Elev: 5450ft.
10 Miles SSW Benton CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 21. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -1. North wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 25. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE