Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.737447°N Lon: 118.996581°W Elev: 7570ft.
6 Miles NNE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE