Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 4 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint0°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.737447°N Lon: 118.996581°W Elev: 7570ft.
6 Miles NNE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday A chance of rain showers before 11am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE