Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1022.5 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Hayward, Hayward Air Terminal (KHWD)
Lat: 37.66083°N Lon: 122.11833°W Elev: 46ft.
San Leandro CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 48. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE