Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Humidity87% Wind SpeedWNW 9 MPH Barometer29.90 in (1013.4 mb) Dewpoint59°F (15°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hayward, Hayward Air Terminal (KHWD)
Lat: 37.66083°N Lon: 122.11833°W Elev: 46ft.
San Leandro CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 56. West wind around 6 mph. Friday Showers. High near 64. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce small hail. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 48. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west northwest in the evening. Sunday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 66. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.