Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedWNW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1022.8 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hayward, Hayward Air Terminal (KHWD)
Lat: 37.66083 Lon: -122.11833 Elev: 46ft.
San Leandro CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 42. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE