Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in (1018.2 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Hayward, Hayward Air Terminal (KHWD)
Lat: 37.66083 Lon: -122.11833 Elev: 46ft.
Castro Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE