Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1022.4 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hayward, Hayward Air Terminal (KHWD)
Lat: 37.66083°N Lon: 122.11833°W Elev: 46ft.
Castro Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. East wind 5 to 13 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. North northeast wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE