Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in (1027.8 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Hayward, Hayward Air Terminal (KHWD)
Lat: 37.66083 Lon: -122.11833 Elev: 46ft.
3 Miles ENE San Leandro CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 46. Northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 30. North northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 49. Northeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 31. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 53. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE