Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 8 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint84°F (29°C)
- Heat Index107°F (42°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.843333°N Lon: 118.478528°W Elev: 5450ft.
8 Miles SW Benton CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE