Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 11 G 25 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.843333 Lon: -118.478528 Elev: 5450ft.
8 Miles SW Benton CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73. West wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE