Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 6 G 20 MPH
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.843333 Lon: -118.478528 Elev: 5450ft.
8 Miles SW Benton CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 27. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE