Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.40 in (1029.6 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Livermore, Livermore Municipal Airport (KLVK)
Lat: 37.69278 Lon: -121.81444 Elev: 397ft.
3 Miles NW Livermore Municipal CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Widespread frost. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 29. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. East wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE