Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 5 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.737447°N Lon: 118.996581°W Elev: 7570ft.
7 Miles NNE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered rain showers before 11am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE