Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1021.5 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Oakland, Metro Oakland International Airport (KOAK)
Lat: 37.71780 Lon: -122.23294 Elev: 3ft.
San Leandro CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light southeast wind.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 50. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Low around 43. South southeast wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE