Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 26 G 32 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.7 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Oakland, Metro Oakland International Airport (KOAK)
Lat: 37.7178°N Lon: 122.23294°W Elev: 3ft.
San Leandro CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 52. North northeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 72. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 49. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE