Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (1024.0 mb)
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Hayward, Hayward Air Terminal (KHWD)
Lat: 37.66083 Lon: -122.11833 Elev: 46ft.
Castro Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 36. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 38. East wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Calm wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco Bay Shoreline, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE