Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedS 5 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.737447 Lon: -118.996581 Elev: 7570ft.
5 Miles SE June Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 63. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southwest in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE