Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.737447°N Lon: 118.996581°W Elev: 7570ft.
5 Miles SE June Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 35. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE