Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 5 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.737447 Lon: -118.996581 Elev: 7570ft.
11 Miles NE Mammoth Lakes CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Scattered snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 13 by 5pm. Breezy, with a west wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around -5. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7. Wind chill values as low as -20. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 29. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE