Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 18 G 26 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in (1020.0 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
18 Miles WSW Silver Peak NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. South southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 68. South southeast wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE