Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.71333 Lon: -117.24028 Elev: 5625ft.
23 Miles SSW Tonopah NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 81. North northwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 83. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 49. North northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 87. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 92.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 92.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 88.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Esmeralda and Central Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE