Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 8 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639°N Lon: 112.14556°W Elev: 7585ft.
11 Miles NE Tropic UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 48. North northeast wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 25. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. South southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE