Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNNE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639 Lon: -112.14556 Elev: 7585ft.
11 Miles NE Tropic UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -11. North wind 13 to 18 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 40. Wind chill values as low as -12. North wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -4. North wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE