Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.24 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
DW4201 San Ramon (D4201)
Lat: 37.75717 Lon: -121.94567 Elev: 427ft.
San Ramon CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 37. Calm wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Hills and the Diablo Range, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE