Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.03 in (1016.7 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stockton, Stockton Metropolitan Airport (KSCK)
Lat: 37.88972 Lon: -121.22361 Elev: 30ft.
2 Miles NW Tracy CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Widespread frost after 4am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 47. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Rain, mainly after 4pm. High near 49. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain. Low around 38. South wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE