Severe Weather Possible Again On Tuesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Tuesday. The area of greatest concern is in the Western and Central United States from Montana to Texas. Damaging winds, large hail and even a few isolated tornadoes are all possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.737447 Lon: -118.996581 Elev: 7570ft.
3 Miles ESE June Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 45. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. West wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southwest in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE