Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer29.50 in (997.2 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Hutchinson Municipal Airport (KHUT)
Lat: 38.08°N Lon: 97.87°W Elev: 1522ft.
3 Miles NNE Mount Vernon KS
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Windy, with a south southwest wind 10 to 20 mph becoming north 23 to 33 mph. Winds could gust as high as 44 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Windy, with a north wind 32 to 37 mph decreasing to 23 to 28 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 47 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 17 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. West southwest wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Reno County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE