Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
3 Miles W San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 66. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 49. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 6 to 11 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 51. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE