Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
3 Miles W San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 39. East northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 44. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 44. West southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE