Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain after 4pm. High near 50. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 45. Southwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. West northwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE