Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. West northwest wind 9 to 11 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65. North northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE