Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.737447 Lon: -118.996581 Elev: 7570ft.
5 Miles E June Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 37. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 13. North wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 44. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 48. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE