Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedSW 7 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.737447 Lon: -118.996581 Elev: 7570ft.
June Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 67. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE