Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer29.60 in
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stuart Powell Field Airport (KDVK)
Lat: 37.58°N Lon: 84.77°W Elev: 1022ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Isolated showers before 2am, then scattered showers and thunderstorms between 2am and 5am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Periods of rain showers before 2pm, then snow showers likely, possibly mixed with rain. Some thunder is also possible. Temperature rising to near 59 by 10am, then falling to around 35 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 23 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Scattered snow showers, mainly before 8pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Wind chill values as low as 9. Northwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39. Wind chill values as low as 7. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mercer County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE