Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 12 G 28 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.737447 Lon: -118.996581 Elev: 7570ft.
June Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. West wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 72. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE