Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedSW 0 G 2 MPH
- Dewpoint-17°F (-27°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.737447 Lon: -118.996581 Elev: 7570ft.
June Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. West wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -4. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 28. Wind chill values as low as -20. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE