Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedSSW 7 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.737447 Lon: -118.996581 Elev: 7570ft.
2 Miles W June Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE