Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
GREEN SPRING (GNSC1)
Lat: 37.834181°N Lon: 120.503106°W Elev: 1108ft.
11 Miles E Oakdale CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 70. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 46. Northwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 47. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE