Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
GREEN SPRING (GNSC1)
Lat: 37.834181 Lon: -120.503106 Elev: 1108ft.
11 Miles E Oakdale CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Widespread frost after 4am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 29. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 49. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southeast in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain likely before 10pm, then rain and snow. Low around 36. East southeast wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern San Joaquin Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE