Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 11 G 29 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.737447°N Lon: 118.996581°W Elev: 7570ft.
June Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mono County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE