Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
DW4201 San Ramon (D4201)
Lat: 37.75717 Lon: -121.94567 Elev: 427ft.
3 Miles ESE Danville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 30. Light east southeast wind.
- Friday Rain after 4pm. High near 51. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night Showers. Low around 36. Southwest wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. West northwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE