Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
DW4201 San Ramon (D4201)
Lat: 37.75717°N Lon: 121.94567°W Elev: 427ft.
3 Miles ESE Danville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Calm wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE