Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedE 1 G 1 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
DW4201 San Ramon (D4201)
Lat: 37.75717 Lon: -121.94567 Elev: 427ft.
3 Miles ESE Danville CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 59. North northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 37. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Bay Interior Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE