Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
3 Miles N San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Rain after 4pm. High near 50. East southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 47. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Sunny, with a high near 47. West northwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 37. North wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE