Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
3 Miles NNW San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE