Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
3 Miles NNW San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. West wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 50. Southwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 61. West southwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. West southwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE