Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
MOLAS PASS (CAMLP)
Lat: 37.75139°N Lon: 107.69111°W Elev: 10801ft.
5 Miles SE Ophir CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 45. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 20 mph.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE