Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
3 Miles N San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 13 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Sunny, with a temperature falling to around 45 by 5pm. Breezy, with a northwest wind 20 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North northwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE