Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
3 Miles N San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 54. North wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 53. West wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. West southwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming east southeast in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE