Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
3 Miles N San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 67. North northeast wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 54. North wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 53. West wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62. West southwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming east southeast in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE