Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
3 Miles N San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 40. West wind 10 to 16 mph becoming east northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. East northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 44. South southwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Friday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph becoming south in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 44. West northwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE